Welcome to Amluckie Investment Company Limited
 
Amluckie Investment Company Limited was originally incorporated as Amluckie Tea Company Ltd. on 25th July, 1876 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913. The Company was promoted by Mr. Thos. F. Hunter, Mr. D.H. Macfarlane and Mr. H.H. Sutherland. Mr. H. G.G. Mackay, Mr. B.C. Studd and Mr. W.J. Younie were the first Directors of the Company.
 
The name of the Company was changed from "Amluckie Tea Company Limited" to "Amluckie Investment Company Ltd." and a fresh Certificate of Incorporation consequent to change of name was issued on 6th October 1979 by Registrar of Companies, West Bengal.
 
The Registered Office of the Company is situated at 10, Princep Street, 2nd Floor, Kolkata 700072.
 
 
 
Corporate Announcement        
 

We have created this investor centre so that our shareholders may have easy access to financial data, company reports, shareholder information, forms and contact details they need. The data is as simple and reader -friendly as possible.

 
Investor’s Relation
 
 

Cliked

.....more
 
Amluckie Investment Company Limited 2006-11 © All Rights Reserved. Site Developed by Web Wonderz